Don't have to work...

...but nevertheless working.
Since a few days I've got holiday. And what am I doing? Sitting the hole day in front of the computer programming my next game, with the only wish in my head, to finish it before my holiday is over.
So far I'm making some huge steps, what slows me down are the graphics. I'm not good at it, which means that it cost a lot of time and at the end at most cases I'm not satisfied. But I try my best and when the game is released, maybe I've got some more time to optimize the graphics.
Attached you'll find a graphic of a tavern. At the moment I like it, so far it's the best result I achieved in my graphical experiments. The most difficult thing is to reach the same graphic style in the other buildings... this will cost a lot of additional time :/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen